Bonuses is a word that is favoured among people. Not only in the Casino Industry, but also in life. It stands for something extra, on top and something valuable. This is also true for Casino Bonuses, as they are a huge boost and essentially Free Money! There is some basics things that you have to know about them, though.
|1||888 Casino||$1400 + $88 Free||9.8 / 10|
|2||Lucky Red Casino||$4,000||9.6 / 10|
|3||Club World Casino||$777||9.4 / 10|
|4||Bet365 Casino||$200||9.3 / 10|
|5||Win Palace Casino||$1,000||9.2 / 10|
- Bonuses differ between their match percentage. This can be anywhere between 50% and 500%, meaning that you can get a bonus between $50 and $500 for a $100 Deposit, for example.
- Bonuses also differ by size. Usually the smallest ones you’ll find will be $100 with the largest being even $10,000! Yes, you can get $10,000 in Free Cash to Play with!
- There are a certain set of rules for each Bonus, these are also known as the wagering requirements. Each one features it’s own, particular requirements that have to be met in order for the Bonus to be available for withdrawal.
- Game tailored Bonuses are a specific type that is offered for those who know what kind of a game they are looking to Play. You’ll find Slot Bonuses as well as ones for Table Games, such as Roulette or BlackJack.
- Bonuses differ between cashable and non-cashable ones. While both offer add significant amount of money to your account and both ones can be used for playing, there’s one flaw in the non-cashable ones. We’ll compare them in the following paragraph.
Cashable vs. Non-Cashable Bonuses
These are the two main types of Bonuses that are available. They are similar in many ways, as both add value and increase the amount of Cash that is available for Gambling use. However, there’s one really significant difference between these. Non-Cashable ones can’t be cashed out.
Wait, what? Yes, they can’t be cashed out. You’re probably wondering what’s the point of these Bonuses then. Well, you can use extra funds to Play Casino Games, which greatly increases the size of your bankroll and possible wagers. Any winnings you accumulate using these funds CAN be cashed out!
This is another aspect that is often missed by players thus guaranteeing a hard time for them afterwards. Wagering requirements are there to protect Casino from players cashing out Bonuses too quickly. Most of the time, you’ll be required to wager several times the bonus amount playing Real Money Casino Games.
While Slot Bonuses are easy to find, this is not the case with Table Games, such as Roulette or BlackJack. These games feature a small house edge thus if Bonuses are given out, Casino is likely to loose an advantage. There have been several times, when House gives out Bonuses that are just enough for Players to have an advantage.
BlackJack, Roulette, Baccarat and other low edge games often won’t count for wagering requirements or only a certain percentage of them will, such as 20%. If this is the case, $200 will be counted as wagered every time you wager $1,000 playing these games.
Best Casino Bonuses
If you’ve gotten to this page, chances are that you are looking for the Best Casino Bonuses. These will be ones that are large in size, match percentage and offers low wagering requirements. Anything between 20 and 40 could be considered as low for Slots. Table Games are another story and you’ll likely have a hard time finding Casinos offering these Bonuses.
Luckily you’ve found our website and will be guided as well as educated in everything you need, when it comes to these. All Casino Sites listed below are tested by our team and not only offer great rewards, but also provide a safe gaming experience. You’ll also benefit from a wide range of games offered as well as unrivaled customer care!
No Deposit Bonuses
From time to time, there also are some legitimate No Deposit Casino Bonuses that can be claimed by anyone and used to win Real Money! How can these be given out? Casinos think long term – if you join a Casino, chances are that you’ll eventually make a Deposit and Play for your own money. However No Deposit Bonuses are a great way to try Online Gambling out and also win some money without putting your own one at risk!
Most ones will be available for use at Slots, but there also are some that will allow Table Games. You’ll also hear about the so called Free Play – receive a free $1,000 and gamble for one hour, any winnings you accumulate are yours to keep. This sounds too good to be true, right? Yeah and it is. These offers will feature some unrealistic wagering requirements on your winnings, so it’s better to keep yourself away from these.